Keeping Electricity Costs out of hot water
The Heat Tech Solarline range comprises of 100, 150 and 200 Litre tank sizes.
These are the automatic switching, dual solar and electric hot water heaters that will become the new benchmark in electricity saving solar geyser technology.
Solarline Geysers combine an indirect, high pressure full double jacket water heating system with long life, environmentally friendly performance regardless of weather conditions, 24/7, 365 days a year.
Solarline Geysers use natural sunlight to heat water, reducing electricity costs.
Best of all, Heat Tech provides the quality assurance of a fully guaranteed, SABS approved product that means favourable trade acceptance, more satisfied customers and maximum all round peace of mind.
QUALITY & DURABILITY
• High pressure 400 kPa
• Maximum absorption of solar energy
• Double jacket around the storage cylinder
• Superior quality, hail resistant, low iron solar glass
• Easy installation on flat or pitched roof
• UV stable covers
EFFICIENCY / ENERGY SAVING PERFORMANCE
• Reduced electricity consumption
• No overheating
• Low maintenance, long life
• High density, environmentally safe insulation
• Hot water 24/7, 365 days per year